Friday, May 22, 2009

Assignments update

Ee Jay's journal
22nd May 2009
Friday

one assignment down
3 more to go
as always
i m always in the midst
of assignment wars

the IBPF assignment
that i submitted this afternoon
was really really tough
and trust me
its really hard...
but managed to pull it off

so today..
i didnt really sleep
coz of that assignment
in order words
lack of sleep
made me drunk

there is one class
where every week have presentation
and i rarely talked much in the discussion
but today was different
out of nowhere
i just talk and talk
just like a drunken man
but of coz a healthy one
without alcohol

however
i had a great time
hang out with my fren
after all those dramas

and to be honest
i hang out with my fren
for quite often
and was very fun
being with my fren during college time

just hope that
this will continues
so our friendship
would never die


No comments: