Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 fresh look

17th January 2010

with a blink of an eye, a new year has begun...2010..another new year full of challenges and opportunities lie ahead..

since its a new year i should begin with a new me...and yes...its my hairstyle change..

before

the usual hairstyle where i let my hair loosen up...


after

shorter than before...and was able to add a little spike on my right side of head..=)

when i put this picture in my msn...most of the conversation that i had with my friends...the first line that they would say to me is...'wow, you cut your hair ah?'...

to be honest..normally when i cut my hair...most ppl wont notice...and i m glad its a different response...whether its good or bad doesnt matter...

but i like this hair...coz...normally when i just woke up from sleep, i would need to either wet my hair to comb my hair or put some hair gel to make my hair look good..but this...i don have to comb so much...coz its spiky!

however, this might not last very long as my hair is the type that grow very fast...oh well...what a short time that was..but a great and pleasant one..=)


No comments: