Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010 part 2

this second part started off when i headed to Melaka with my family. it was the first half day of Chinese New year..

Sunday, 14th February 2010

my family and i left Jelebu after lunch..and we straight went to Melaka...was a little jam but i didnt really know that much as i was busy sleeping in the car....

b4 this...throughout my journey to Jelebu...i didnt even close my eyes in the car..i just couldnt...maybe i m too excited till i cant sleep...i guess...all those excitement energy were drained out by it..and due to it...i was tired on the way to Melaka..

when we reached Melaka...we checked in a hotel..stayed there for two days, one night...and at the same time...we visited my grandpa...and as usual...uncles, aunties, cousins...

there is no photos or videos taken in Melaka as there were nothing much to take...however...i m glad to see my uncles, aunties,cousins and my grandpa after one year of not-meeting-each-other..

basically...its just short one...but after the second day...i went back to Jelebu with family...and yea..basically its also like the first part...but without the FIREWORKS incident...haha..




No comments: