Wednesday, April 14, 2010

busy week blogging

April 14, 2010
Wednesday

another busy week..with blogging...sadly its not blogging on this blog site...but my other blog site that is related to my IPD assignment...

b4 this busy week, i had another bad weekend. another dull, nothing exciting type of weekend.hmm

talking about my assignment, its related to blogging. and its more towards normal assignment done in a blog. which means its serious webblogging and i never know its so freaking hard despite i m a frequent blogger!

these days i had been busy at my apartment doing this webblog and rarely go out and socialize with other people...

anyways i need to continue my 'serious' webblogging as this part is due this Friday online.

if u guys feel like reading my 'serious' web blog, this is the url


mostly this blog will talk about publication and design issues..

if u r kinda bored reading all the facts..just check out my design and give comments for them in my personal blog...not that blog..unless u like to comment thru the comment box.(as i never put any chatbox in there)


so wish me luck=(
Can be describe as EJ on a mission alone=S

No comments: