Thursday, May 27, 2010

My debut as a director/actor

If u r asking whether its in a real movie, the answer is No. Aiks too bad..lol..


My assignment 2 for IPD requires me to do the following genre:


  1. Factsheet- something like brochure

  2. Magazine Feature- magazine stuff

  3. Vlog- Video

these genre are based on 1Malaysia concept and its kinda hard at first to do these things as they are kinda new to me...especially Vlog...once I finished the factsheet and magazine feature(took me quite some time), I turned to my Vlog. at first I was thinking to sing in the video..but its a NO NO as I might get tense up and screw the video up...lol


coincidently, at that time was one of my housemate's birthday, and they bought 'Chocolate indulges' cake for him.


so I took it and it was sooooooo dammmmmnnn sweeeet...adding salt to my wound..at that time it was nighttime and with the amount of sugar in me..I could not sleep at all..so throughout the night..I thought about my Vlog assignment and I had a plan in my head...and i cant believe i m saying this but..'Thanks guys for the cake eventhough i could not sleep!'..In the end I slept at around 4am+ LOL


my goal to make this 1Malaysia video is to make it interesting, meaningful and humourous...and my idea fits well for them...


I m sure u all are wondering what video is this and what is it all about..


well, at the moment i finished my video...but i will only post it up in here once i handed up my assignment next Monday so that every work that I do are done well..in other words..i want to keep the momentum going=)


let me summarise about the Vlog...directing and acting in the Vlog was a tiring but memorable and fun process...not only that...making and editing the video was also very fun...


I will assure u all that i will share the fun with u guys by posting the Vlog next week onwards..so be patient ya=)







No comments: