Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Updates..........a day with no class..

tuesday, 28th October 2008

finally...two of my assignments has been completed...yosss....now left my BIS assignment..which i only have to do in 500words

(CUT CUT...START FROM THE TOP..IN......3........2..............1..............ACTION!!!!)

Wednesday 29th October 2008

haha...the post above is the one where i should be posting yesterday,...but i was so stuck with my BIS assignment till i abandoned that post...sorry ppl>.<

so its wednesday and yesss finally i finished all my assignments...yay!wat a sign of relief...i thought i could not make it..and yea...here i m...writiing this blog..happily....haha

hmmm...let me tell u what happen today....today actually i have two replacement classes...one is F and I(finance and investment) and MKA(market analysis)coz...last monday and tuesday the class was cancelled due to DEEPAVALI...

MKA was at 1-3pm...b4 that time i was rushing for my BIS assignment...and handing it up to the teacher....and so once i reach the MKA class...it was fulll....seing the number of ppl there....was crowded like mad...but its expected le...replacement class..haiz..and so i talk to the teacher and ask for the time for other class...and its tomorrow..thursday...guess u have to skip my BBM lecture...yet again=.=lll..sorry miss Gomathi...

so i went straight to CC and play my game while waiting for my F and I class..which is at 3pm-5pm...and that time...i was just having fun...and so..it soon became 3pm...and i was about to leave the place..and then suddenly i saw my fren..who also taking F and I subeject and he told me that the class is postponed..!!!wow...like that also can....aiks...

i was happy at first...since the two classes i don have to attend..but in the end..its sad....coz tmr i have to go for the two again!!lets just hope that nothing happens tomorrow..............wait.............................if there is nothing happen tomorrow..then what am i gonna type in my blog??=X...ooops....

No comments: