Friday, November 7, 2008

changes...

November 7th 2008,Friday

assignments all done..left the most important thing..my FINAL EXAM...demdemdemdem(er i don mean to sound funny here although i wish i could..)..

October was over very fast and the november month arrived....and it wasnt a great month for me though...there are many things that happened to me in this month...

firstly...of coz..as u all know..my FINAL EXAM...is at this month...so...its kinda like..an important month for me to study and study and study...grrr...

besides...my laptop hard disc got problem apparently..and i had to change to a new one....cost RM210 with services done...aiseh...that was a sad moment when my lappy got problem...but now its change..but still i feel kinda sad....aiks..

and my C drive..i cant retrieved my data from it..as i used password..which prevent it from opening the data inside..=.=..haiz..

really la...sometimes i hate changes...it just made me feel so...down...in person..maybe i can change le...but in terms of material things...or electric things...i will have a hard time accepting them...

anyway my exam is approaching and i don think i will have the time to update this blog that often..wanna thank u all for reading this blog until now..take care...and i also wanna wish all the best for my fellow frens of UniSA and my other frenz who are also having their exam....GOOD LUCK..and DO YOUR BEST...

end

No comments: