Sunday, March 21, 2010

my studies 2010: the subjects, teachers, and their mash -ups.

for this past few posts..i didnt really bother to talk further details on my studies...well..there is one main reason though..and because its boring to tell and even read about it!

thats why instead of talking about my studies..i talked about my hang out and happy happy stuff..like tennis, hang out times, Pussy Foot...u named it!haha...cant believe that drink is still fresh in my mind..erk..the taste...i still can feel it..why..oh why...=(

oh well..forget about that drink..its in the past..now must look into the future..and for that i m gonna talk about my studies..i will do my best to make this post an interesting one=)

This semester is considered for me as the final sem of my course...and i m taking two subjects...
  1. Issues in Publication and Design(IPD)
  2. Public Relations 2(PR2)
the good news for this sem is that..there is no exams!yay...

the bad news for this sem is that...there are more assignments!awww...oh well...cant always have what u want eh...

both of these subjects' teachers are females..IPD teacher is Miss Jenny....and PR2 is Miss Karmini...

for IPD...Miss Jenny is a very nice teacher..and the subject is kinda theory based and hard to absorb...but somehow she made this subject quite interesting..and made me also have a little interest in her...i mean...her teaching..

haha..don think too much guys!rawr!XD..but i admit...if there is other teachers teaching this subject other than her..i don think i can focus...coz she is a great teacher for me...so yea..thats Miss Jenny..


for PR2..Miss Karmini is just a teacher in training..not really an official teacher...she is new to this course...and in the class..she struggled to remember the names of the students..and so i suggested to her that she can call my group..3Js....

why?coz..my friends' names are John, Julian and Jay(me)...so yea..3Js...lolz...but recently...one of my friends and ex-housemate, Jun Tsien came to the class...and now its 4Js!!lol..


so its all female affair for my sem..i m sure u all think..its my lucky sem...but not really...as i m taking another subject..and don be shocked if i said this..

i m taking Mandarin aka Pu tong Hua(China Mandarin) class...yeap..thats right..the teacher is from China and he has the deep China Mandarin slang..which is really strong..and yes..i m learning that language...to talk...but not writing

so once i talk to u in Mandarin..don be shocked if i sounded like a Chinaman...not behaving like one..but talking like one..haha...

i m sure u would like to see the pictures of my teachers..but sadly i don have...and the reason is:

**applying the subject titles above**

although adding pictures would add better design and issues for this post publication, it would not be a good public relations between the 2 female lecturers and I. And for sure, i will pu tong Mandarin hua(if translate , its putong= po tong(cut away), hua= language..so its potong Mandarin language) since i dont really type Chinese characters at all in this blog...hahaXD



No comments: