Thursday, March 25, 2010

The weirdest sleep of my life

Wednesday 24th March 2010

Every human deserve his or her sleep. BUT NOT a WEIRD SLEEP that is. I m sure u all are wondering why I said my sleep was weird.. and for that I m gonna explain to u all about it


So it was Wednesday night. U know. Every night u will feel tired(of coz it has nothing to do with clubbing coz I don’t usually go!). u know, after staying up all day light till night, u need a sleep

Before I explain more, I would like to deduct two types of sleeps that every human would endure. And No. it has nothing to do with sweet dreams or nightmares,

coz that’s just very kiddy way of explaining for a 22 year old guy..haha


The first type of sleep is deep sleep. This is VERY common among people. When they started to sleep, they just sleep with assistance from snoring and talking while they sleep.

(I do admit that I snore at times but the talking thing..not sure..lol)

When they woke up to start a new day, they will find it hard to wake up since they had a DEEP sleep. That’s what I was having for the past few days.

just like this picture..XD



Thankful I was normal UNTIL YESTERDAY. This will be the second type of sleep. For this, I classified this as AWARE sleep. This will be explained more based on my weird sleep..

And yea so I started to sleep at around 12am+..and I was convinced that I was tired. As I lay down on my bed, I was rolling left and right, also surprising up and down. I could not sleep at all!

So in order to get a DEEP sleep..i tried to think bout happy stuff like tennis, my crushes, and so on…don’t need to be so detail about them haha…but sadly I still could not sleep at all.

This is where my AWARE sleep happens..

when I started sleeping, it was I think around 1 am +and I was CONSCIOUS that I was sleeping…

knowing that …in the later hour, I was aware that my sleep time was over and I was awake inside me despite my eyes were close. Sounds hard to believe?better believe it coz I m not making this s*** up…


And back to square one, I could not sleep back. Instead ..i just rest until the alarm rings. Yesterday I set my alarm to 6.15am and yea I assumed it was 6am so I waited for 15mins more…

But it didn’t ring at all, maybe while I was in a AWARE sleep mode, my estimation for time is very slow..coz u know when u r in sleep, its like u r in a different dimension..haha.

And yea I woke up and I checked the time.guess what?it was 5.12am!OMG..I was 1 hour earlier..oh no…

And since I was in a AWARE mode of sleep, I could not sleep back and in the end I have to stay awake till now..sad...=(

btw...this picture can describe me as the person who is aware that he is sleeping...not aware that he is an angel with wings OK??lol...

I think I wasnt aware that the time was earlier, and how come I call it AWARE sleep?

Simple…I am aware that I was sleeping…not other stuff.


thankfully my day in college was alright...no worries..There wasnt any ZOMBIE mode...a little fatigue..but thanks to Miss Jenny, i paid attention without caring about my fatigue..=)

how i wish i could sleep like this girl from the picture..so peaceful and comfy sleep

Zzzzzzzzzz..

going to sleep now...hopefully it wont be the same like this>.<




No comments: