Sunday, October 28, 2007

the changes of me.....

this is a special blog for my own personal life of changes..well...i gotta admit..i had changed for many years...from the face..to behaviour...and my figure....for u guys information...when i was standard 6...i was only 158cm..which is quite short..but when i reach form 1..i was 165cm!!tat was really shocking...but i love it...at tat time...however...if now..i start to grow..i will have a fever...i dunno why..but my dad told me tat is normal..so at my age now...do u think i still can grow...hopefully...and with a small fever..xD

here are some of my pictures that i have took from last time until now...

last time..during secondary school life

me in the hiding of my group

guess..i m too short at tat time...until i stretch myself for the camera...


decided to grow taller....(see the plate i m holding..)


so...later i decided to go for individual photos...but....


i was kinda shy...

don even dare to see my face....


but...things change later on....


i became more relax in front of camera...

during college life...

starting to like taking individual pictures....haha

my hair grows like my height.....quite long eh?hope i wont look like a girl..xD


somehow.....


i kinda miss taking group photo...so i decided to take photo with the scenery..(i was at myplace apartment)


as time goes....


i became more confident.....

dare to even spike my hair....even this hairstyle usually does not suit me...but i look fine right?


but now.....

still shy..but decided not to cover up my face....


and last but not least...

thats me being wacky...haha....thats the real me now..dare to do the things i have tried b4..and i did it!xD


i m sure other than me....lots of people would change in their own way...but for me...this is EEJAY's style....so what do u guys prefer.last time and now?well...there is goods and bads of changing..but for me...its more good than bad...ahaha...hope u all like those pictures of me...(its rare that i put those pictures in my blog...so u all should thank me for sharing...XD)

end










No comments: