Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My new shoes' rough first day


before i began my story, i will tell the history from the day that i met my new shoes...(sound like as though i m dating with my shoe..haha...)

last weekend...i bought a new pair of shoes..as my NIKE shoe..the base...has come off...and all i need is a new and fresh pair...and its NOT NIKE again....or even ADIDAS....but..NEW BALANCE.....its grey in colour with mixture of black and white....and i just love it!!and how much i paid?rm119!!!originally..it was rm279....but when i saw the price tag..it was RM79..and then...i did not see the number 2 at the left!!!and i was in shocked....and i knew tat i have lost hope in buying this shoe...but then faith plays a major role at tat time when the sales man told me tat the shoe cost only rm119!!and i bought it...yay!!!

here's my new shoe..special made from New Balance...check it out...
what do u think?looks cool?


ok..now my shoes' rough first day....once i wore the shoe..it feels like i m a new person...and it makes me feel taller...haha...but the day is just the beginning..

i wore this shoe to my lectures...and on the way..i have to undergo many challenges..such as...

1. Dog's shit(the size of them were very tiny...and i nearly fall for the trap..i m sure the shoe would have a studs-attack(shoe term for heart attack)if i did step them...euuu...
2. chewing gums....how can ppl..just leave their disgusting and already chewed gum on the road!!!i managed to spot the gum....thank godness...
3. Maintaining the shoe to be as new as possible- i was too obsess with my shoe..until i stared at them most of the time..when i was walking..and i was dissapointed when there was a small sratch in front of the shoe...sob sob!!(tats y i only use the new shoe for half day...and i changed to my old NIKE shoe...haha)

hmmm...overall i think that this new shoe is pretty good..at first..not used to it...but i did not fall down...coz the brand of my shoe is NEW BALANCE...it is meant to make me feel balance...haha...besides..it.looks good..and comfortable...and of course...i was hoping tat this shoe will still look new for a long period of time...as i don wan this shoe to have the same faith as my NIKE shoe...


end

No comments: