Saturday, October 20, 2007

My worst Fall....EVER!!!!

since i bought a new shoe...i thought that i have nothing to worry about anything...but..it turns out the inverse way...

okay...these days..i m sure u all will face the same thing..RAINING SEASON...so...usually these days..especially the evening..the rain will begin....

at the same time...i will be having class at 3pm..but i have to be in SUBANG SQUARE by 2.30pm..coz i m following ppl s car...go to TCPJ...

and so around 2.20pm..b4i go to SUBANG SQARE i went to buy two milktea from H20 shop....one is peppermint(green colour) and jasmine(frenz)...and so..once i bought them..i was on my way to Subang Square..and the rain started....thank godness i bought my umbrella...

and so...the rain was unusual...it was not really heavy....but normal le...HOWEVER..the wind was so Strong!!!and i can see my umbrellla was bending like it was goin to break!!!and then..i was facing the strong wind!!and i m sure most ppl who saw me the way i carry the umbrella....is as i m fighting hard against the wind....(and my mind began to imagine this song...remixed version...somebody pls be my umbrella...ella...eh..eh..eh)

and so..once i reach the entrance of the SUBANG SQUARE..i was glad...as the "war of the wind" was over....and i carefully walk up the stairs...and i saw quite a number waiting at the entrance as tat time it was starting to rain heavily..so i was thinking.."whew..glad thats over...finally i can drink my peppermint milktea..coz i m thirsty!"

but its not finished yet..the war is not yet over!!!when i was folding back my umbrellla...i was stopped by the wind..when it blew my umbrella..which it turn inversely..standing up!!!and i knew it will be a bad sign....so..the wind was so strong!!that it blew a 50kg guy(tats me!!!and its not even included the milk tea...coz i haven drink it yet!)..and so..the wind blew me...facing my back....and i slipped!!!and boom!!!i fell!!!!!

and oh boy...there were people there...but somehow..whenever people fall...in front of others..they tend to be embarrassed...but for me..i m not!!coz of the weather!!tats y...

and ouch...i fell on my butt..and together..the drinks also fell....and it HURTS!!!!and went i fell..i thought tat i was bleeding..in green colour instead of red..coz maybe tats the sign tat i m angry due to the fall...but actually it comes out from the PEPPERMINT MILK TEA and there s a big hole below the plastic cup!!...ahhh!!!my drinki m so thirsty!!!!!ouch....my right arm...was wounded...and bleeding..IN RED...my back hurts too....sobsob..

there were people asking me..whether i m fine...but i did not hear it properly..so..i was just silenced and try to find a RUBBISH BIN...to throw the SPOIL and LEAKING PEPPERMINT DRINK...while i hold my right arm....and threw it away..(and i can imagine...the way i throw the drink is as though..i m throwing a death body judging by the way i walk...)

and to add more salt to my wounds..my fren's drink is still alrite!!!dam it...how lucky could she be....arghhh!!!and

and so..when i reach to the location to meet up with my frenz...my frenz saw me...and i told them wat happen..and they all laugh!!!wa lao...and i give the drink to my fren...and oh boy..how lucky she is!!!!hmmmm

and so...i was hurt..and at the same time..thirsty....when i was goin to TCPJ...how sad!!!but i ended up wasted the first half an hour for class...just to buy milk tea!!!er..NOT PEPPERMINT..i change to strawberry...and it was not as nice as H20...but more expensive...and i finished it b4 i reach class....even more sad!!i wan to drink longer..

hmmm..well..the moral of this story is...don give high expectation on your new shoes!!even with its name...!!cant believe i bought New Balance..and i expect to be more balance..but i still fell!!!haha...well..wat can i say...i fell!!!ouch!!!now my back still hurts..can any1 massage my bag pls?

end

(the font colours...inspire by the PEPPERMINT MILK TEA COLOUR)

No comments: