Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MY CNY 2008...


Tuesday, 12th February 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

well..two days ago i came back from my CNY outing..and..its considered as one of the shortest outing i ever gone....wow...

its from wednesday to sunday....usually i would spend at least a week...but...maybe coz this year is the year of the rat..

so it might have been a little slow compared to pig last year(which also quite slow year...tat i spend less than a week for CNY..u know..pigs r fat...sorry for those Muslims..tat i mentioned pig..ampun ampun.)

anyway..as usual...i did my visits in Jelebu(near seremban...its at KUala Klawang...sounds like a bat place eh..hehe....) and also Melaka...(the historical city..demdemdemdem..haha)

overall..i had a great time...meeting my relatives....get angpaos...wear my new clothes...and of coz...reunion dinner...haha..

well here r some pictures and videos of behinds the scene of Eejay's chinese new year outing..enjoy..


Before CNY...

i m just wondering hows my outing goin to be..do i get more angpaos?do i see more relatives change from last year...well...tat look of my face showed my curiousity..or maybe just dreaming...


12am...the first day of CNY...

this time is wer my relatives and i wil go outside..and go to two temples to pray...this is the city...i mean village or JELEBU...at night...its really like a night of the CHINESe...although its not red..but still..its CNY!!(don worry..there r no mat rempits here..i can assure u..)

Second day of CNY

food food food..em em em...oh boy...this is wat i m been looking forward too...well..if u wanna know more about this scene..why dont u check the video below ....

er...this video is taken from my brother's phone..and his voice too...and btw...i m the one in the orange...i m kinda quiet at tat time..coz u know..CNY...among elderly ppl.sure i will be quiet wan..and the girl next to me.tats my cousin...haha..so cute...and tat girl who posed..haha..tats my other cousin next to her is her brother which is kinda close to me...haha...oh well...now u know the shy side of me..haha..

FINAL DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR
er....lets see...this pic..shows tat my CNY is over..and er...i look serious dont i?i kinda miss my Outing..and hope i will cherish every single moment of it....btw...how do i look?

end

No comments: