Sunday, February 24, 2008

back to subang...

Sunday, 24th February 2008

as u all know...chinese new year is officially over...and wat do u know?i m back in my study place in subang jaya yet again...for the third time!!

2006-i did my pre-u in taylors..its called ICPU..

2007-started a new degree in taylors business school in cooperate with University of South Australia as first year student

2008-started as second year...

coming back to subang...its really cool when i say it to my frenz...but somehow..it seems not cool when it deals with my other frenz whom are already at overseas

u know..they r in a different country..and subang for them??its just sounds cheap...tats all...haha..

but as for my frenz who r still staying in kl...its cool to say that to them coz...as least they know that i arrived back to see them..hehe


anyway...my apartment...especially my room..i gotta be honest with u....the room has changed!!i was really shocked......

apparently my old housemate who used to stay in single room..has to shift to my room..which can fit two ppl..as he forgot to renew his contract...

he changed the room as though he is expert in PIMPING 'his'room..yea..and he actually took quite a number of space....

even if there is a huge space in the middle.but its more towards his side...i feel that i m lack of space than b4...haizz...i know that he will not read this blog..as he is lazy to do it...so i m willing to say this...

its kinda frustrating to see how human beings ' behaviours are when u observed....this is the kind of feeling that i m facing now....last time...there was a nice space on my left..to put my left leg comfortably....but now..its been taken away by his bed...

next...he decorate the room as though its his hotel suite...he decorate with weird things...like..got one animal figure...which kinda scares me a little when i first came in..and then...he used my space to put his old boxes when i m not around!!wat the!!!i was so pissed off.tat time..he was not there when i arrived..

well..i guess..this is a test of patience for me...life still go on....just hope that i could have a little more space..so that the feeling of home is still felt in me the same as last year....

to be continued

No comments: