Sunday, February 3, 2008

my new hair cut...see it to believe it...(isnt tat a good line?XD)


Sunday, 3rd February 2008

well..wat do u know..its already february!!!wow...the year of rat is sure to be a fast one...and Chinese New Year is just 4 more days!!!ahhh....

anyway..since new year is coming..i was thinking of keeping my hair long...which kinda makes me feel like a KOREAN..haha...which is cool..

so a few days ago.... i was like imagining..wat would happen if i keep my hair until new year...and some1 from behind call me and whistled me....while saying..'hey baby...wanna hang out?'...

and from there..i turned and demdemdemdem....its a guy!!muahaha...and i asked back..u gay?then he argued...'no...u r gay!!'then from there..we just argue....aww...

hey!!tats a really GAY THING to say!!wat m i thinking..haha..i m just gay...but not A GAY!!man..u all should know the diffference by now..

anyway..so...as i was daydreaming(dreaming something else as i don wan any more gay stories!)...my mum called me and asked me to get ready..so i was thinking...get ready for?..she said...HAIRCUT!!demdemdem...

my dreams...of keeping my hair long like a KOREAN has just shattered....can imagine..my face..reflected on the glasses...and just break like tat!tats the feeling tat u felt at tat time when i heard my mum said..HAIRCUT...its NOT HAIRSPRAY from the MOVIE(at least u can spray the hair nicely just to smell good..and get chicks..just like tat movie)..but its HAIR CUT....

and so...my mum explained to me tat on the next day..the fee of getting a haircut in a salon...will be doubled..(thanks to the new year of coz...)...and so i went for a haircut...

and these pictures...i will show u...the transformation from an ALMOST KOREAN...to a LOST HOPE KOREAN...more like CHINA MAN...(back to normal.)

BEFORE(i miss this hair)

the reason y i was serious is not becoz i hate my hairstyle..but as a Preparation to be a Korean(more like my dream).....i need to kick-start by behaving like a korean...where they always do serious face...(btw its more towards SOuth Korean..not North Korean...although its a communist country..where all are military and serious ppl...not tat!)


AFTER(here comes the CHINA MAN i mean BOY)


didnt u see the look of my face....i was shocked...and confused....haha..oh well..this is my new hair cut...yea yea..i m sure u all will say..'oh..u look more neater...nicer than b4...oh..u look more younger...oh...u look more...er...neater....'...tats the usual comment whenever i get my hair shorter...haha...

oh well...right now..i feel lighter than b4..and of coz...not as Korean as ever..but when the times comes...i SHALL BE ONE!!muahaha....

end

No comments: