Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my birthday

9 September 2008

yea...tat date is where i m born...and i have turn to 20....so means that i m not longer an underage person...sad to say..and i have to be a man already....well..time really really flies...

lets see...how i celebrate my birthday...well i would be willing to share u wat i did on my birthday...

on 12am..i received wishes from my family...and my college frenz(not all)...and yea...i feel happy as some of them remembered my birthday, which is kinda sweet..

ok..on tueday i have two classes....one is Marketing Analysis and one more is Business information system...the first class...Marketing Analysis...there was a presentation..and the thing is...its a group presentation...and i was ready for my part..i was thinking that maybe the whole group will present..but in the end she ask only one..and so my group members were not willing to present and in the end i had to take the responsibility...

so when i was presenting..it seems that the teacher is not satisfied with our work and the presentation was BARELY reach 1 minute and she asked us to stop presenting...

and from that time..i feel ashamed..and was not in a good mood..my fren ask me to chill but i couldnt...coz i m kinda piss off...and that subject had spoil my first day of class

so after that i had my lunch ALONE..and after that i went for Business Information System lecture..and oh boy...after half and hour i left the class..coz its too boring...i m sorry Mr RC Ho..

and once it turned 4pm its time for tennis..i was suppose to practice with my fren..and so..we planned to book a court in 3k..but its booked whole day=.=...ok fine...and so we try to go lakeview...but was chased out...coz non members are allowed..except for thurday 3-5pm which taylors ppl can play...

and so..we plan to go sunway..but at that time it was 6pm...my fren said sunway close the court very early...so its not worth to go there....in the end..NO TENNIS...GRRRR

in the end...we decided to go eat pizza...DOMINO's PIZZA..near SJMC...and how was it....they served us drinks and plates with plastic!!!!omg...wats up with that...i went to Carrefour and eat there b4..and they serve me real plates and glass...but in that place..they serve all wit plastic...wat the hell!!

since it was my birthday.i went and treat my fren for the meal...hmmm...once we ate finished..we went back to our respective homes with a sad face as there was no tennis..

as for me its even worst...once i went back home...its just like a normal day...sit down..surf the internet...and yea...u guess it right....no birthday cake...well i don really expect too much...i knew it would be a dull and boring birthday for me...

however...this year i received more wishes compared to last year actually...i think its fine for me...but still..kinda sad in a way that i don have any party and stuff...but still as i said..i cant expect much...

-

No comments: