Sunday, September 28, 2008

study break-the journey back

friday , 26 september 2008

its the day that i was looking for....a trip back to ipoh....apparently i m having my called 'study break', which is actually not a break to study..but more like a mid term break for all UniSA students...so i wont be studying everyday during the break..OF COURSE NOT!


at that day....friday...i bought a 11.30am ticket from KELANA JAYA(KL) to MEDAN GOPENG(Ipoh)...so i took a cab to KELANA JAYA and it cost me rm15...@___@oh well...i have no choice..coz at that time the road was filled with cars cars cars...

once i reached there..i went and bought my so called' lunch'...from 7 eleven...and a drink...at that time i never thought of what i would encounter later in the bus....i just briefly tell u all what was my plan in the bus...i was thinking of eating my lunch in the bus...but one thing that i was concerned bout..is the person who will be sitting next to me in that bus...I WAS AFRAID THAT THAT PERSON WHO WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO ME WILL BE A MALAY PERSON AND WAS WONDERING HOW I M GOING TO EAT MY LUNCH AS HE/SHE IS PUASA!!!!

so i was like...just pray its not a Malay person...and once i go in...i was scared...coz most of the passengers were malays as i think most of them wanna balik kampung(go back to their village...in their hometown)

my seat was at the back...and there was no body next to me yet...so i went and sit first..while waiting for more passengers to come in...during that time..i was afraid...

once all the passengers went in the bus...i saw an old lady...finding her sit...and then she saw her number sit,(which is next to me)..and there she sits next to me...and WHEW!!!!its an indian woman!!!!that was a close call!!

i was so relieved and so i opened up my lunch and eat with happiness!!!so i left KELANA JAYA at 12.10pm...(which is so damn late) and it was a quick journey as the bus reached IPOH at 2.30pm....woooo...a late bus but a fast one though...weird description huh?

so..thats my story bout my journey back...

to be continue

No comments: