Friday, September 5, 2008

'I M A BELIEVER!'

September 5, 2008

in this month of virgo...i m packed with assignments and tests...wat i can say here is that...thosethings were the results that i hardly have time to update my blog... now its time for a
new start...so i m gonna do my best to update my blog.. a few weeks back...there was a
presentation about a case that was suppose to be done by the leader and I...the title of the case was 'I 'M A BELIEVER'...so..on tat day itself...my presentation is the last part among the other cases...which were around 3 cases...

so at tat time i was thinking...'aiya..presentation..just relax....just talk talk talk only..don worry
too much'...well...at tat point i was relaxed.........but.........that didnt last long when the third case
was presented to the class...i was paniced non stop!! shivering with the mixture of nervous system and the environment(the air-cond at that class was so cold which made it even worst...)...

once the third presentation was over...its TIME!!!for my case.....when the teacher announced the
title..'I 'M A BELIEVER'...i was standing up!!!was ready to present and nervous at the same
time...i was thinking its my turn to present...and i m goin for it... when things turn heaty....soon it
became a chilly environment as...the teacher said.NEXT WEEK ONLY PRESENT.....huahuahuaaaa...and so....yea....all those intense moments were put into waste....

time soon past by that fast and so...its the official day to present..'I 'M A BELIEVER'...and when
the teacher was about to begin the lecture..she annouced..'I M A BELIEVER' CASE...my heart
was dubdub...dub dub....and somehow...it just keeps moving.... as i was about to stand up...(which
is better than b4...haha)...she put the case on the board....and then teach the class...IT MEANS
THAT I DON HAVE TO PRESENT!!

wahaha...really really sweat sial!!i was like....i m suppose to believe that i will be present on the
following week....but in the end i don believe liao...even if the case title is 'I M A
BELIEVER'...maybe the teacher might forget bout my presentation...but somehow i was
reluctant to remind teacher about my presentation...noty meXD

so in the end..i just listen to the class like a normal student rather than presenting...and tat time i
was still shivering....(only the environment...my nervous system is stable btwXD) well.,..there r
more interesting stuff that i could share but i will post in the other posts...


have a nice day...and please be careful on wat u believe...XD



No comments: