Sunday, August 26, 2007

decided to come back to ipoh...

and...its surprisingly...on last thursday....during college HOUR!!!!haha..u all must be thinking y such a person would go back at this day...alrite...here i will explain..as most of my frenz also were wondering y suddenly i go back on thursday...here are the reasons:

1)i have no class on friday....and also monday....very nice eh?
2)er...coz i wanted to go back to visit my family as i haven been back to ipoh for quite a while..
3)playing tennis!!!!!(this story will be told during my next blog..so check it out o)

because i have no class on friday....i still go back despite having class on thursday...at 1-3pm..and tats the time where my assignment is due....and guess wat subject is tat???(i give u all clue le..its based on one of my experience le...PIRATES OF THE LOSTBEANS:AT TCPJ's END...still rmb??if u don rmb?pls read tat blog..and u will know wat is the subject tat i mean...once u read it..)

and so...goin to tcpj....i wasnt lost like before..as i m used to the place already...(i think)..and then..managed to hand in my assignment..whew..wat a relief...

and so..i will go back after the class..like i said earlier...my bus will come at 5.45pm....according to the lady whom i bought the ticket....

and so...i waited..and guess wat time the bus came?6.10PM!!!haha...no wonder la..my fren were surprise tat i go back at this time..due to the jam in KL...haha..wat can i do wo?5.30 is the only lastest and available bus...even the earliers is 3pm..which is kinda rushing for me after class....

and so..i had a long journey back home..reached at around 9 something...and so..my dad picked me up...and later...pick my mum up for dinner...wat a nice feeling to meet my parents again...and then..we had a good meal....and head home..

tat day was just...how u describe it?er....tiring?well...yea u can say tat...after waiting for the bus..goin thru the jam...and sitting in the bus for a long time...well...guess tats wat travelling is all about...



end

No comments: