Sunday, August 26, 2007

life as a tennis player......IN TBS and TCPJ

well..one of the reason y i came back to ipoh is coz of tennis!!!and so..in order for tat to happen...i of coz have to bring my racket....for u guys information...my tennis bag was actually spoiled and could not be used as the handles were snapped.....and so...i have to use my LAPTOP bag to carry my books and racket back to ipoh..

before i head to ipoh..i actually have class....and i have to meet my fren at TBS so tat she would pick me and her other frenz too....to go to TCPJ...

and there i go...through the crowd of TBS students...it was so noisy and crowded with people...and i kinda don like tat atmostphere sometimes..(maybe coz...i m an IPOH MALI as IPOH is known for its quiet city...)...and so..once i arrive the TBS ground floor...guess wat happen?*sound of thunder*...oo..there goes the strong wind..and rain..together with the lightning...wow...don tell me tat with my presence....those weather came..until the crowded people also gone!!!haha...rise of the tennis player??haha...

and so..once i came in the TBS building for shelter...got some students were actually looking at me....the way they stared at me...is as though i m a serial killer..haha...and so..my frenz came and ask me...'hey man!!wats tat thing up there?''r u coming here to chop people up?..and i answer with laugher....'no la..its tennis...not SAMURAI SWORD!'(i wish i had one..it would be cool to have one!!haha)...and i added on by saying tat...'i m goin back to my hometown...and i m desperate to play tennis!!'

and so...they reacted like most teenagers do..with the...oooo....and ahhh.....which is quite normal to me...hehe...and then...they knew wats the weather at that time..and ask me again....u sure about tat?i said..er...er.....er.....speechless!!

and so..the strong wind and rain...and those just might blew my chances to play tennis....(i thought they were good.as i mentioned b4 tat the place was crowded and noisy..until i cannot tahan..and then...*sound of thunder*...just silenced them away........BUT NOT!!!)

and so...on tat day....since i have nth to do..i went to TCPJ with my frenz car....and then...we headed to our class...

during class...i actually was 50% paying attention to the teacher..and 50% on.........MY TENNIS RACKET!!haha..i was holding the grip for the whole time....looks like i m really desperate de...and while i was holding it....the students behind me...i m sure they were wondering wat i was doin...touching something at the bottom of the table!!!i hope they wont misunderstood me!!!haha...

after tat...i went on my bus to IPOH....and as usual..i was holding the grip of my tennis racket...

hmm....guess being the ONLY tennis player in TBS is kinda feel weird....but actually i feel good....FOR THE FIRST TIME...as i felt tat my style of carrying my tennis bag..is dif than b4...which makes me feel..like..an outcast of tat place..more like..a REAL TENNIS PLAYER...


end

No comments: