Sunday, August 26, 2007

FINALLY!!the time has come!!

its the moment tat i have been waiting for!!!a tennis match!!!!haha....i played a tennis match on friday evening!!!!one day after the day when i came back!!!haha...usually..one day after they came back..they will take a break at home....but for my case!!i don wan to rot at home!!i played tennis!!!

and so..tat evening..i went to RPGC(royal perak golf club)..and it was drizzling...i was praying in my heart(..pls..pls..don let the incident in TBS affect today's weather!!!)...and so..when i went there...to see the courts....actually it was fine!!!

and so...i meet my fren...jonzen...tats his name...and here we go!!!

i was kinda rushy actually..coz i din play much in KL...tats y i was so desperate to play tennis...during my last post!!!haha...and so..we played a real TENNIS GAME>..

and so...the match was intense...and usually..for u guys information....during a real game..i tend to get nervous...and played 80% worst than just normal practice mode...and the game was....1-0.....1-1......2-1.....2-2.....3-2....3-3......

and it was the first time...i managed to hold my serve like tat...but still i did not play tat well...as my opponent made more mistakes than me.....soon after....

4-3..jonzen leads and broke my serve...and 5-3....left my serve...5-4...managed to get a point....but in the end..when he served..he won the set....6-4...it was my total set defeat...actually...and surprisingly..i enjoyed tat game....coz i did fight back...and so..tat spirit is still not yet dissappeared from me..

and since we still have time..we played second set...and tat set....i was leading 4-1!!!wow..and to add more excited to this match..there are people watching our match!!!including my dad!!!this is just like one of my tournaments..where ppl will watch my match..and clap whenever my opponent or me hit a great shot....tat feeling..it has been a while...since i had tat feeling...i really miss the good old days where i took part in competitions...and i was nervous....and scared to hit my fav shots....

BUT NOW!!!i m a different person!!i m not afraid of anything anymore!!!!and too bad when the score is 4-1..my dad told me tat we needed to go..as he need to work...and so...with a bit frutration..i have to end the game...and b4 i left...i thanked jonzen for the memorable game...and said..'this will be my farewelll match...for the time being...hope to play with u some other time man..'..and he also thanked me...

and soon...i left...and my dad...was actually praising me..coz...i did not play tennis for a long time..and i showed some great shots...it was a surprise...i just told my dad...'i guess those can be considered as luck le....even its not luck...maybe its coz of my determination...which i never felt b4 when i was younger before...'

and then...my dad took me back home...i was really tired....and while i was drinking my water....i told my dad....'this has to be so far the best tennis match i ever played...i never feel such excitement in my life...'and my dad was happy to say tat....and said...'well..glad tat you realised that...coz tennis is not always about winning...but enjoying...'

and so...once i reached home...i was really hungry and ate a big BOWL OF RICE with chicken...my mom was pretty shocked about it...as she tot tat i could not finished it..and then i told her..'..maybe coz i had a good game until i used up all my energy..hehe'

when i came into my room...i lie on my bed..and was still thinking of tat match tat i had tat evening..and remembering the shots tat i make...and then..i was thinking...why i really enjoyed myself..despite losing first set 6-4??guess the answer is....

MADA MADA DANE(never give up)

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz........


end

No comments: