Monday, August 6, 2007

wat i did yesterday...(part 2)

its last friday again...the same day as the day where i was withdrawing my money...but since its a friday...and its goin to be an enjoyable day as the weekend is approaching..i decided to go out for pool at night with my other frenz...i cant be using tat day just to withdraw money and go back rite???i have to use it..and so i use a bit from my money for pool games instead....

so...b4 playing pool...we had dinner at asia cafe...and after tat we headed for pool....so....there were five of us...and we played double 8 ball....and how i played???er....at first was good..and then...later quite sucks le....haha...(maybe i still cant get over the ATM incident...)

and so...later on...three of my frenz decided to leave....and so left one of my fren and me...so..its one on one...a battle of the bachelors in pool..tats how i describe the scenario of my battle with my fren..

and so..the battle was intense...but it did not last tat long...when..suddenly...on the next pool table...there was a person...a HOT girl....demdemdemdem...there where the changes of the game started to happen..

coz of the girl's appearance and dressing..my fren could not even hit a single ball in the hole!!!(he told me tat tat girl is so HOT...especially her butt...haha)and so tats y he cant focus on the ball...haha...well...after those words of admiration....i just continued to play....and then..suddenly...when its my turn....i actually cannot hit the ball..coz the girl was blocking my way!!!!AND SO...i have to tell her.....'er....sorry miss...i want to hit the ball..so don mind move one side?'..then she replied in a cute way...'its ok..sorry'..after listening to tat...my heart was beating fast....haha..was nervous...dunno y...her cuteness can just make my heart beat as fast as a MCLAREN!!!oh my...

haha..the next shot...again!!the same thing happened!!SHE WAS blocking the way...and then i told her again...'sorry ah'.then she answered in the same cute way...'no worries..its ok...'and she started to smile!!!(MY HEART...its beating like a rocket!!moving at 200km/h!!!)..omg...and then..because of the smile....and the voice...together...they form like a bomb..more like a nuclear to me!!!which actually disturbed my performance in pool!!!haha...

and so..my fren told me tat he wanna stop playing pool de..coz he 'cannot concentrate'...haha....and so...then...we stopped the match...and then..we played fuusball...and i won!!!by luck....or skill...i dunno...

and then later we went back....and we were talking about the girl.and my fren was like..saying tat she was so hot....and i also talk about wat i said to her when she was on my way when i wanted to hit the ball...

i never meet a stranger girl who would smile back when i asked her something and tat incident is the first!!!...and tat make me feel like i m ready to go for F1!!!as my heart is beating like tat speed....haha...well tats my wonderful story...should i say?i think the girl is not only HOT like wat my fren said...but she is a sweet girl..and friendly too....and..she actually reminds me of one of my fren....but she already have a BF...so i dunno wats my faith...if i ever meet her again??wat would happen??hmmm..now tat....i m wondering...right now..i still cannot forget her sweet smile...hmmmm



>>>end<<<<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

in love??

Ee Jay said...

er...maybe and maybe not...but see wat faith lies upon me...btw..don mind if u tell me who r u...coz i wanna know who r u...thanks...

Anonymous said...

dude. certainly looks like a crush. btw, who is your friend that reminded you of that girl but already has a bf? she in your course? and also, rockets obviously fly much faster than 200km/hr man. haha. even a car can reach that

Ee Jay said...

car takes time...but rocket is instant Eithiene......i compare thing s with fast things..car are not tat fast...whenever i said something..compared my heart beat to rocket..its rocket le...coz the sound is very intense..dif from car....tats how i imagine things...