Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Weekend....Part 1

SATURDAY,29 September

its the day when i finally get my butt out from subang jaya....i cant always sit back at my room....rotting like GARdinia Bread being left under the sun for 3 months...and i don wan to grow 'Kulats'...coz Kulats is refered to breads....but for me 'Kulat' means.....u all know wat i mean...

and so..my parents...and my BROTHER!!!WOHOO!!picked me up from subang jaya..to go to melaka to attend my cousin's wedding dinner...and so we would be staying in a hotel..where there is a tennis court..and so..i excitedly ask my mother..'can i play tennis with my brother..plsplsplspls'...however that begging was not affective when my mother said...'its too rushing...i don think its possible...'(awhhhh)

-Before WEdding Dinner-

both of us are looking forward for the wedding dinner...


and so...i went to melaka without any tennis mood...and soon.we reached the hotel t..we passed by two tennis courts..and how i react?i look at the tennis courts...with my face touching the mirror..with a sad face....but then my mood started to change..when i saw two girls near the courts.....they r just alrite....one of them was wearing pink..and another was wearing pink...and the tennis courts..the colours were the same too!!!.pink and green!!!so i was thinking...instead of playing real tennis ..why don i try different tennis?(as in get to know the girls..and hang out)...but unfortunately..i was with my parents...and i cant afford to do such thing...

ok..back to my plans...at 7pm we went for my SECOND WEDDING DINNER.....at the same State..melaka...and both also are involving my COUSINS!!!now tats awesome!!when would i get married?er....forget about it....let us just move on to the wedding dinner.. compared to my first....this second wedding dinner is totally dif....we were greeted by LION DANCES!!!and while we were walking to the restaurant...the LION DANCES bowed to us...and i feel so touched...and in my mind..i have this Principe...'if people respect me..i respect them back regardlesss of wat living thing..or non living thing.'..and so..guess wat i did?i bowed to them as well...lets just hope they did not think tat i m from japan...

and so...our location is just in front of the stage..nice.. and the food...WAS OUTSTANDING!!!ok..the second dish was actually SHARK FIN SOUP!!!yummy!!!and the rest of the food...fish..Pork, chicken, vegetable, prawns..was just amazing....but however they were not enough for me..as i don really feel full yet...(big eater ma)

the performance(mostly singings..)can be describe in one word..SHOCKING... first two singers...first..the lady...she sang with sweet voice...and normal volume..and then..the second one...its a male....when he started to sing....Everybody had the shock of their life!!his voice was so loud!!!and the way he sing is like..too loud and not nice to hear...omg..tats y there is one time... i tried the SHARK FIN soup and i asked my cousin..while listening to tat man singing...'is it me or is this soup taste different?'...and she just laugh....i guess must be the singing that changes the taste of the soup a little..haha


and then...later...i went into the toilet...with my brother as our tank is full...and while i was doin my 'business'...i was caught in the ACT!!!by my own brother!!!with his camera phone!!and i tried to delete that picture from his phone..but failed!!!and its still in his phone....and here is the picture....

-The Toilet Scene-

don laugh!!don even think of it...

and this picture...was instantly a hit..once my brother show the picture to all my cousins..who are mostly girls!!ahhh....it spreads like internet...i tried to stop it..but i cant...tats y the picture is there.right here right now..spread like a virus....oh..wat humilation i had....hmmm and so...earlier the performance..all the songs were the sad and slow songs..so..since my case was a sad thing..i was expecting a sad song to be played... but it ended up....guess wat?A HINDI song!!!!and some more its happy song!!!!wa lao!!!!its like celebrating my brother's genius work and teasing me....and everybody was cheering for the song!!and the atmostphere changed...WHY..i mean


(singing simple plan's song..its called untitled..if u dunno wat song is tat..make sure u check the song out..if not..u don understand wat i m singing)

*how could this happen to me(happy song played in the dinner..when i m in a sad mood)

i made my mistakes(go toilet with my brother)

got no where to run(got photographed in the toilet and the pictured shown to my cousins..girls somemore!)

The night goes on(the wedding dinner..with the Hindi song playing all the way)

As I'm fading away( hiding from being humilation)

I'm sick of this life( being a laughing stock..)

I just wanna scream (ahhh!!whywhywhy!)

How could this happen to me( being taken photo in the toilet brings sadness...while happy song played after that incident...)

and the wedding...the bride and groom were just amazing...and i was thinking...'so fast get married de...must be very good le the feeling'..after the wedding dinner i realised that there are many wedding dinner in this month!!!and it was just crazy...(wonder y ppl wanna get married at the month of september...)

and right now...i have nothing to say but the dinner could have been greater if this humilation did not happen...how sad.....BUT i did had a great time eating all the food....
-After wedding Dinner-


yea...yea...my brother is happy alrite...but not me...

anyway....all those things that happen to me..i take it as a joke...it wasnt really a bad thing..i mean..as long u all did not see my thing...then its alrite le....but i find the picture funny le...its like at tat time..i did not expect my brother to take picture of me...but still i look quite alrite....rite??can see that my brother is a good photographer..haha..i cant believe i m saying this..thanks bro!

end

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what shall I say? you are shy and yet you display you picture which shows us you were in your "business"? still such a nice story which can be a short boring movie. :P -angel-

Ee Jay said...

haha....i still show the picture as i think its quite funny le the picture...takkan i describe in words of the picture..sure u don understand and cannot imagine wat is the picture look like...haha..THUS..i don wan to make this blog boring ma...this is the first time i posted more than one pictures...really boring ah?hmmm...i still accept it lo..coz its comment...but i will continue writing these blogs...still...thanks for ur feedback though....