Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CNY is coming

WEDNESDAY, 30 JANUARY 2008

well well well...its about time for all CHinese ppl...as chinese new year is approaching...and i m sure most of u chinese ppl..will be eyeing for....U KNOW...$$$$ANGPAOS!!!money minded ppl eh?

haha...well...for me...angpao is not always about the money..its about how much blessing that i will get...even though i get only rm1..i still will appreaciate the money that i get...

coz...u know..money...u can get all the time..everywer u work....u can get it...but blessings...u cant get it easily...it comes from the heart....when a person gives u angpao..its always a joy to see their joyful faces...and from there..my joyness is also there...

besides the angpaos..don forget about meeeting ur relatives...and of coz..LION DANCE...well i usede to be scared of lion dance when i was a kid...which actually ended up even worst when my mum bought for me a SCARY LION DANCE picture...as a way to scare all the evils away from me..(as if i have evil things in me when i was kid)

but now...i m not scared of LION dance....oh come on...at my age..how can i be scared.....unless....the DRUM of the DANCE began without my notice....now tats Scary!

next month...during chinese new year eve..i wil be heading down to Melaka and Seremban...as a usual places to celebrate this festival....and i m looking forward to it...

oh well...there is nothing interesting to write here..but i will write more when i have one....

end

(this blog is inspired by a friend of mine..who have given me the will to carry on writing my blog...whoever u r..u know who u r..thanks you for ur kind support^^)

No comments: