Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Second war......done...

November 25th 2008, tuesday

today just finish my two papers..BIS and F & I.....here are my comments on them....

  1. First war of the day- BIS= there are two parts...same like BBM...but the first part have to answer 4 questions....second part is case study....and the case study is about pharmacy things..aiks....they talk bout chemistry thingsO__O...that was quite hard...
  2. Second war of the day - F& I= one word.......DEAD.....
after doing the two papers today..i feel so exhausted...and really was a hard war to fight..really its very difficult....but i manage to calm myself down....and yea...imagine war..whenever a war ends...u willl see bloods....torn shirts....but for my case...blood is compared to my sweat.....torn shirts...er...more like my torn face....O___O.....and messy hair....oh well..thats an after-result of a hard battle..

anyway as i promised....i m gonna tell u what paper is for tomorrow..and yes..its the last day of my final exam period...and its...


****MKA******

one paper left..and i will battle it out to complete my mission.....i m Ee Jay...over and out....

No comments: