Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update on exam war

24th november 2008, sunday

currently i m in the exam week and i just completed my business-to business marketing paper...hmmm..about the paper...welll..there are two parts..and they require us to answer two questions from each part...and how was it...most of my frenz said that they put lots of craps in Part A....coz they didnt expect the question to come out that way...as for me..basically its more or less like what they said....but part B for me is slightly better than part A coz that part is about case study and i can refer to it if i wan to answer the questions well...(btw the case study was given to us one week b4 the exam starts and its over 5-6pages long!!@___@)

anyway one paper down..three more to go....this coming tuesday will be having two papers..:
  1. Business information systems(BIS)
  2. Finance and Investment(F and I)
there is one more paper that i still need to take for my exam..but i m not gonna tell it yet until after i finish my two papers first...wish me luck!!!!

-to be continue-

p.s i sense a great challenge in this upcoming war as two papers clash at the same day....but i will do what i can....

No comments: