Saturday, November 29, 2008

WAR OuT

Saturday 29th November 2008

its here...finally here....THE DAY OF PEACE..NO MORE WAR!!!awesome...my paper..MKA so far overall i was able to answer almost all the questions...except for one part....so yea...but it was better than my F & I paper=.=


actually it was over last wednesday but at that day i was so busy with my so called 'after-war -hang- out' till i forget to post!!!i m so so sorry...=(i promise to stay more loyal to this blog...^O^


anyways...exam's over...now wat??i haven plan to go back to my hometown yet as there are things that my family need to sort first before i eventually can FLY back to ipoh...weeeeee...means i can hang out in subang for a while!!!and its a good time to catch up with my fellow frenz



recently i hang out with some group of frenz at sunway pyramid last thursday and we went and watch Madagascar 2...and i was late...i m sorry guys....i took the bus...no choice..if i took the cab...$$$$ fly away liao...hehe


and the movie..it was quite funny and lame....but overall its fine....kinda enjoy it....(even if i miss a little part at the beginning...thanks to me of coz...=X)

once we r done with the movie....one thing comes in mind among my frenz....Japanese food...yeap..tats right...and yea i just follow and my other fren...used to work there and recommended many kinds of dishes...yea....and most of them are really nice....but...if u wanna talk bout how much was the lunch...then forget bout it...coz the price was incredibly high...@___@


oh well...its been a while i ate Japanese food...but sad to say at that time once i get back home..i m still hungry....hmmmm...


anyway b4 i end here...just let u all know why i name the title...'War OuT' for this post..its more like War after Hang OUT...so yea....combinations of the two...OMG i dunno if u guys get me or not....oh well...tata...

No comments: