Friday, September 25, 2009

Departure

September 25 2009
Friday

today....for dunno how many times...i m leaving Ipoh yet again...

my 1week holiday is almost up...and its time for me to move on yet again...

i had my best time in Ipoh this week...there were some that i really enjoyed during my stay here...like

-sitting on the nice sofa pampering myself with food while watching television
-chit chat with my parents and brother
-going out for some nice dinner
-doing Dana with family..


all these things...its unlikely that i can do it in Subang Jaya...so i m very glad that i came back to Ipoh for this Raya...totally no regrets..

i will be leaving in a few hours time...so lets just hope the weather wont cry on my departure...refer to the previous post if u don understand what i mean..=)

for now...lets just enjoy the last day of the weekday for the 1 week hari raya holiday special...cheers..

**note** the next post will be the continuation of my earlier post"Greetings...a fresh new start for this blog=)
"





1 comment:

Boon said...

you had a blog all this while ??
now i only know..