Thursday, September 24, 2009

greetings...a fresh new start for this blog=)

September 24th 2009,
Thursday

yet again...i had been abandoning this blog for a long long time...is it because
  1. lack of stories to tell?
  2. i m lazy to update my blog?

well..all of those reasons are incorrect actually..basically i have been pre-occupied wit many other stuff...like college work,sports,games,online...but wait...when i m online..normally i should at least visit my blog right?=X..woops...guess i really abandon this blog...caught red handed....

just to let u all know..the previous posts that i did was inspired by the movie 'Watchmen' thanks to the journal written by Rorschach(the whitemask man)...but since that inspiration had died off...i eventually change my style yet again..haha..the old school way..wait...i m not in school now..more like old college way...erk...doesnt sound nice...guess stick to old school way sounds better..haha

ok..right now currently i m in ipoh...went back last friday before the Raya fever was about to arrise...and yea..expected..it took me quite long to reach ipoh thanks to the massive jam...the journey was smooth...but not very smooth though..thanks to the traffic jam...over 9million people were on the road at that friday itself...wow...

but the funny thing was...whenever i come back to Ipoh....the day will always be raining...i dunno why and i dunno how...but i guess the sky of Ipoh is so happy and joyful till tears of rain drops whenever i m back in Ipoh...haha...having said that...i felt that i didnt come back to Ipoh that often...so this might be the main reason behind the weather..

the first two days of my stay in Ipoh...were great..the weather was great...(not for sports le..more like sleeping...)...yeap..thats right..THE RAIN...think the sky of Ipoh still cant get over my arrival in here...not to be perasan but thats what i think le...based on my understanding towards the skyXD

but after those days..the sky began to be more hot, and warm...i wonder what does this means?is the sky angry with me for being in Ipoh too long?i wonder..haha...

well..at least for now i m feeling very happy at home for the time being...but once my holidays are finished...the assignment nightmares will be back once again...

most of my frens would say to me..."just enjoy this week la...do ur assignment once the holidays ends"...well i did enjoy my holidays....

but still i need to do some of my assignments this week...

the reason behind it is because..........


-to be continued-

No comments: