Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Dizzy Day

29th September 2009
Tuesday


7.30am...the time which i woke up...suppose to wake up at 7am...i used my mobile phone as my alarm clock...but it was less effective as i forgot to change the alarm...the alarm that i used was some nice techno song....so imagine...that song..played as my alarm clock..i would be like dancing in my sleep...but instead...i just switch it off and leave it on my bed..

but that was a wrong move...by leaving my mobile phone on my bed...the cause of radiation made me feel headache...aiks...too bad the nice techno song didnt help much to remove my headaches..

oh well...next time...i try to put the mobile as far as possible...to avoid this dizziness...however...even with this dizziness, i m still fine...still breathing...still can eat...still can talk...

another thing that makes me dizzy is my upcoming assignment...which is due on 1st October...last night i stayed up quite late to do my part...and yeap...there is still things that need to be corrected as it is not completed...

anyways...since the assignment is due in two days time...tomorrow wednesday i might stay over in my friend's house to complete the assignment. i might not have the time to update my blog. lets just hope it wont be another dizzy day.

hope this font colour wont make u dizzy as well too..(i m sure it will..to suit the title=)..)

-to be continue-

No comments: