Wednesday, September 30, 2009

judgement day

30th September 2009,
Wednesday

its already the end of September..and i feel like singing a song by Green Day "Wake Me Up When September Ends'.

but sad to say i cant because today is the day where my group and i will be doing my marketing plan together at one of my fren's house. this is part of our assignment and it is due on the first day of October....pretty unlucky eh?after 1 week holiday..already one assignment due..

most likely i will follow one of my fren' s car to go there later in the late evening or night.

apart from the assignments...talking about me...yesterday i sleep quite early..around 11pm..and yea..back at that time i was so tired and still dizzy.

but today i woke up..without any dizzy-ness...but with laziness=.=...it rained this morning and its so nice to sleep...i put my alarm very far from me...and i set it 3 alarms from my mobile phone...and how did i managed to sleep back??the weather explained it all..so cold plus..i have class at 8am...and i woke up at 7.50am

so yea...and i was late for class...because i could not find my umbrella!it took me 10mins to search for it...but still i cant find it..so in the end i have to wear a jacket...and cap....and have to look like a "rapper" under the rain..imagine..that...

at least it didnt rain heavily...and went to classes from 8-12pm...was very sleepy throughout the class...

anyways i m going for lunch now...will update more tomorrow...see ya..


No comments: