Wednesday, September 12, 2007

advertising assignment...DOOM

now...is wednesday...and yet..i still have not started my advertising assignment which is due tommorrow on thursday...hmmmm...wat stress...

this assignment is considered as the most toughest assignment so far..and it really sucks...i was given 6 questions and i have to pick one of them...at first i chose gender..which my fren also did the same...but after checking the examples and reading...i could not do it...coz its lack of information...and its hard for me to do assignment with the lack of information...besides...the gender readings...i could not really understand wat r they trying to say...

and so..at last i played to do children...it was a little easier than gender..and i m glad to chose this topic..

it is not the assignment to blamed that consumed much of my time..but its my own self...yesterday i thought of staying up late for the whole day...but then..i was knocked out...and eventualy slept..and now i wasted one day of my time...doing nothing when i m supposed to do my assignment..

hmmm....the stress is building..and i dunno how long it will last....just hope tat i could do it properly and efficiently..as time is tinking....

No comments: