Saturday, September 8, 2007

the worst two weeks to come..

hello every1..for u guys information...despite me typing here very comfortably...but in real life..i m suffering from coughs...and its the worst i ever had

last few days...i could not sleep properly as my cough kept disturbing me....and ended up i managed to sleep..but in a later time.....and because of tat....i m lack of sleep..and i ended up missing one of my lecture at 8am...as i struggle to wake up...

furthormore...today...i ask my fren to wake me up by calling me..if i don wake up..and still i struggle bit..but then..its better than the last few days..thanks to my fren..

and last few days..and today...i cant stop coughing..until i vomitted...omg..wat terrible feeling...

i planned to buy medicine earlier..but then..i said...save cost le...i might as well take the medicine give by my dad...it was effective....just for one day...and the next day...it came again....hmmm...

and to add more salt...i have a test and assignment due next week.....and i m still coughing like machine gun!!!and my birthday is coming..but its one day b4 my Monday test...haiz....

well...all i can say is tat..despite coughing this badly...tat will not stop me from blogging..as i wanted to let u all about my life....and...i just wish tat i could face this tough two weeks without disappointing myself...wish me luck!!


end...

-sick/cough man-

No comments: