Friday, September 14, 2007

finally..study break has come..

MERDEKA!!!ooops...is it over already MALAYSIA's 50th independence day??no no..don get me wrong...the MERDEKA that i mentioned earlier refers to my own self....in order words....i m free from any assignments and exam....(for the time being la..XP)

for the past two days..i did not sleep in order to complete my assignment for Advertising...and today early morning i managed to finish my assignment..which actually considered as my toughest assignment so far....and i have to submit in two ways...

1)assignIT- submiting my assignment through online to Adelaide..kinda scary as most students fear of being suspected to plagarise

2)go to TCPJ- submiting my hard copy to the lecturer himself...and thanks to my fren, yee mun's mum...i could submit my assignment easily without having any transportation problem..so THANKS AUNTIE!!!

and now...i guess....most of u think tat i m quite free...well...actually..for the mean time...its true...if not..how can i type this blog to u all?but still i actually a work tat needed to be submitted to the lecturer via email which is actually due this coming MONDAY...hmmm...work work work...now TATS BUSINESS!!!but its good le..got something to do....if i chose holiday and work....it actually depends on the period of time my university give....

1)holiday- if it is SHORT..i know u all might think its weird to have a short holiday rather than a long holiday....but long holidays....u tend to do nothing and get bored easily..tats wat i don like..

2)work- if it is LONG...working as in doin my homework and revision le..not part work...haha...i m still scared to work part time..as i scared to do mistakes that does not impress the boss...by doin hw..i get myself preoccupied..and tat feels good..compared to doin nth..

oh well...i feeling quite tired now....i will just end my so called EJ's Merdeka day....so..everybody..stand up and sing my song...in honour for my independence...haha....kidding le...even if there is such thing..most of the people would migrate to other countries..which actually kinda embrassing..XD...

end

No comments: