Monday, September 24, 2007

BACK TO MY COURSE..

hmmm...its Monday already and my course has officially just commenced...geh...tat feeling sounds like as though a competition has just begun and i would be excited over it...NOT quite actually...

the day b4 the reopen of my classes after one week of holiday..i did not sleep well...i was rolling almost 20 times...and i don feel tired...and i could not rest well...

and so...ended up i slept at 5am...and this morning..i attend my first lecture....and it was just alrite...just i m a bit sleepy now...but when i write this blog..somehow i don quite feel the sleepiniess that i felt during the lecture..because its more interesting to share my own experience rather than listening to lectures....(don sleep when u read this blog ah!!ahaha)

hmmm..after this i will have class at 1-3pm...and then..BLOCK LECTURE!!from 3-7pm!!!demdemdemdem....a long day it shall be for the mighty and sleepy Ee Jay here....wish me luck in staying awake for the whole day...

if i type anything in the post like a zombie...pls wake me up....and tell me to be my old self again..ahaha...

to be continue.

No comments: