Wednesday, January 2, 2008

counting down to 2008


wow..its been a very super long time since i have update my blog...i guess i really have nothing interesting to say about my life...well...with the new year begins...i m sure there would be many interesting things happen to my life..(just hope that its positive things...not negative...)

alrite...on 31/12/2007...i went to ICC in ipoh for the countdown...and to be honest..tat place is not really anonymous to me..coz i have celebrated 2007(which was last year)..at the same place...but this year is a little dif..as my brother wasnt with me...this time...tats quite a pity for a family of two siblings..well..tats life...

and so....the event....started with food serving...live performance..some lucky draw(which i find it too bias)..dancing..and of coz..COUNTDOWN...let me break these up and explain briefly of each one of them..

  1. food serving-as usual there r 9 dished served chinese style...(serve food without any rice...)they all r not bad..just the prawns and rice are kinda disappointing..the ones that i like was the fish...and the dessert..(longan)....mmmm)
  2. live performance- er...lets see...the first performance was actually a GUY impersonating the late ANITA MUI!!!and erkk...i feel my spines are tingling when i listen and watch her performance... (i have the video clip of her or him.but don get me wrong..i was actually testing the video...don get me wrong...)
did u hear my last part voice?i was afraid that she or he will called me to dance with him...thats the reason of the screaming..xD



...the rest..are some HINDI dancing..which i also have in my phone..they r quite good...i was impressed how they shake their bumbum...typical hindi style..bravo..
great dance eh???haha...sure la..one guy surrounded by four girls..sure nice la...haha

3. lucky draw- was really pathetic...i did not know that they were actually bias towards the VIP....until my dad's fren told me that they all pakat wan...and one of my fren in my table got it!and his number was 177..mine was 176!!ah...so close!!here are some pictures of the lucky draw winners..

(the guy in white is my fren..isnt it obvious!!!)

4 dancing-er..i went to dance...some of the music..except for CHACHA..erkk..i don really know how to do that..but i have some pictures of the people in there..


these ppl just love having fun..especially in dancing...

as for me...i don really have my own picture in it..coz i m the ones that took those pictures...so...u know...haha...

5. COUNTDOWN-this is the moment of truth..where ppl r preparing for the new year..and i also have the video of it..so enjoy it.........

do u think that the sound of the countdown was quite scary?well i didnt realised until i viewed this video...haha....


and so...its goodbye 2007..and hello.....2008....wow..this is just amazingly quick!!!i just dunno how...now i m 20 already...its like...wat in the world is goin on here!!!is time really tat fast...m i dreaming?somebody pinch me!!ouch....sry...its not the pinching..i just fell from my chair...

well..i had a great time in that function..and i hope tat u like those pictures(even if i m not in them)...but i will assure u that starting frm now..i will put my pictures...




No comments: