Sunday, January 6, 2008

EVIL DAY....666....

January 6,2008...the six day of the new year

when ppl see the number 6...they think tat its more like a devil number..especially when the number 6 is repeated three times...(666)...and so..this can proven during this devil day of mine...

yesterday...i stayed overnight....and some might say its evil...but for me its still the same coz...(after 12..its today....6 of January...so...no difference at all...)...i stayed up until 5 am..which is quite an evil thing to do....

and since i slept late...its another evil thing to do the next morning...OVERSLEEPING...and i woke up at 2pm...which is already late!!and tats evil..haha..

and next...once i woke up..i eat...and watch tv..and was like a lazy guy in my house...oh man!!tats so evil....i m feeling like SHREK!!wahaha....

and so....later on..i did the same evil thing as yesterday....go ONLINE!!tats wat i did overnight...and so...while i was onlining...i receive a call from my fren..he asked me to join him to tennis..but i rejected his offer...coz i feel that my parents are not free to send me there...and i also feel kinda lazy to move my bum bum to the court..haha...and tats EVIL

i use tat time of mine to blog this story...so those of u who read this blog..must thanked me for my evil story!!wahaha..muahaha...man..i m so evil today that i could burn something without using any equipments....

tats my first EVIL STORY for this new year...so..have a GREAT EVIL DAY!!MUAHAHA...(ok..i should stop laughing like tat...should save my breath for other blogs too....xD)

-end-

No comments: