Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Year wishes...

its 2008..and its year of RAT..tat is my brother's animal year..well..i just hope for the best for him...hehe..anyway..these are my 5 wishes for this new year

here it goes...

5-get more ANGPAOs..i know..that chinese new year is still far away..but like wat chinese says...when a person get more angpao..means that u get better luck every year...(wat i m saying is the outside of the red packet...not the inside!!if inside its not considered as luck..but greed)

4-get more readers of my blog..so far..i have only a few readers...but i just hope i can more readers as i wan them to know hows my life....so if u all r still reading this..pls continue to read...thanks..:)

3-make more frenz...when i commence my degree...there r some new students coming..i hope i can get to know people and make new frenz...

2-play more tennis!!!!...this is important!!!last year..i hardly play at all!!especially in kl..so i just hope there is some1 i can play with this year..if not..oh man...i might eventually be a tennis-less player...just wish that there is a person who can play...and if can..a girl would be better...hehe

1-doing well in my studies...last year..i did pretty ok for a business student...since i was originally from science stream...so..i hope this year..i could do better than b4..and pray that i pass all my subjects with flying rainbow colours...



here's my very own first ever self-video clip...hope its ok...


-the end-

posted on the first night of 2008...

No comments: