Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Battle continues

Ee Jay
26 March 2009
Thursday

firstly,
i would like to
wish my dearest cousin JiaYi
a Happy Birthday
may all her dreams come true
and hope she pass her driving exam
during her birthday:)

during this prosperous day for her
i m in the middle of a battle
a battle against assignments
and myself

starting from today up to next week
will be the crucial days
for me to complete
my assignments

but today
will be the most hectic one
as i need to battle with 6 types of work
t0 be completed by tomorrow

so far i had completed 1 of it
so means i need to complete 5 more work
and for that i will not be sleeping
for the whole day
this is where LoneNight Wolf
awakens......

i received some reviews from my frenz
saying that my blog is very negative

which is true and i agree
but at this moment
if i talk about happy things
its just fake
which i m trying to avoid

but readers out there
who is reading this
i will make a promise
that once i m done with my battles
i will post some interesting stories
as i will have plans to relax myself

so stay tune for now
feel free to give comments
and share your story with me
if you are feeling down
i will be glad to listen all your problems

Peace

No comments: