Saturday, March 21, 2009

A stressful week

Ee Jay
21st March 2009

the week had been considered the most stressful one so far
tutorials, presentations, quiz, assignment, etc

tutorials
they are required to be done and shown in class
to prove that the students had at least done something
and it carry marks as well

presentation,
it was a nervy one for me
but overall i feel that i did okay

the subjects that i m taking requires lots of readings
memorization, understanding, concentration
since i m in my third year
no doubt that i will face such subjects

this coming week
the attack of the assignments will begun
for that i have to prepare for the worst

right now i m in Jelebu
need to do important stuff
together with my family and relatives

this is part of my relaxation weekend
to calm myself
which is what i m looking forward to it

No comments: