Monday, March 30, 2009

Update On my Assignments Battles

Ee Jay
March 30, 2009
Monday

today
i managed to finish another assignment
left 2 assignments only
feel a little relieved 
as i have slightly less work now

the two assignments
require lots of 
i mean really
LOTS OF
READING and TIME
no wonder i had another bad weekend

speaking of weekend
On saturday
8.30-9.30pm
Earth Hour
i turned off my lights
and it was just scary
i cant move around
even cant read my assignment work
was feeling the heat too
but 1 hour passed very fast

other than that
nothing much particularly
but just keep reading and reading
my articles of assignments
........until i felt sleepy

right now i m looking 
throught the articles
and need to pick key points
for discussion later
by the way
this assignment is group
more work in other words

*crock crock*
i am sorry
thats the sound of my stomach
i didnt take my breakfast
so i need to have my lunchfast











Excuse Me

No comments: