Friday, March 27, 2009

Recovery

Ee Jay
March 27, 2009
Friday

the whole day b4 the morning began
i stayed the whole night
doing my assignments and works
in between i sleep a bit
not really a bit actually
around 4 hours
which i shouldnt be doing
because at that time
i was running out of time

from my earlier post
i had to finish 5 works
and right now i have completed another work
and i have 3 more assignments to handle
there is one assignment that i did it half way
and the rest are still in progress

today when i completed my work for class
i feel kinda relief
as i have done one of the work required
but the thing is
i cant be too relief
because i was late for class!!

and so to waste more time
is the LIFT
my class is at 5 floor as what my fren told me
but it wasnt!!
because his teacher is different than mine
but teaching the same subject

so i ran up to the stairs to 7 floor
and yea was a little late...but not too late
i saw my fren in the class
and usually i will be sitting next to him

but
there was a girl..wearing specs
sitting next to him
and i don dare to sit next to her
you know... i m shy


and so i sat behind my fren instead
was kinda hard to communicate him in class
which i m not supposed to during class..
lolz...

at that time i had two classes at the same class
and after the first class..
i was thinking that the girl will leave
because she would not take the subject

but then
she was still around

and so...
all i can do is to stay at my place
and just sit behind my fren
(actually i want to sit beside him
because he is too tall
and i cant see the white board properly)
no offense buddy..

during classes
there will be times
where i will talk to my fren
in front of me

while i was talking to him
the girl next to him
look at me
i have no idea whats going on
maybe just because
i may have a loud voice

at the end of the classes
i was packing my stuff
and all of sudden

she approached me and asked me

'May i know what's your name?'
i was shocked
i replied
'You can call me Ee Jay"
and then she just said goodbye to me
and left ahead of me


basically
the feeling is good
when a girl asked you about your name
when she want to get to know you
but that really gave me a little lift
while undergoing my assignments

about this girl
i had seen her around
most of the time in lectures
but i think she has boyfriend already
since she is quite pretty
for a a girl who wears glasses
and i saw him always with her
in lecture
touching each other

don worry
i m not sad at all
lolz

no offense
its just a comment on a girl
this does not mean that
i have a crush on her
its just like a cheerful conversation
and i really need that at this moment

earlier
i promised that i will write
happy stuff after i finish
all my assignments
but turns out
i have already written a little happy things


all i can say is
sorry for breaking this promise
very early than expected..









HAHA

No comments: