Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sick and challenging week

Ee Jay,
March 17 2009

its been a busy and unhealthy week for me
for the past few days..
there has been many events happening in the place
where i study and stay


the last weekend, my fren came over all the way from Kajang
just to hang out with me
and he was sick
on the next day, i got his infection

on that day firstly when i woke up
i started to have sore throat
feeling weak and headaches
and later flu

it was a bad one
as there are many bad combinations
have been suffering from these
but still have to be strong to undergo it

to be honest
kinda feel bad that i spread to my frenz unconciously
but then realised that i don blame my fren
who came over during the weekends
its not intentionally spread
its the nature of any virus
but right now i m recovering from it

hope it doesnt sound like Resident Evil
but this is my story

college has already begun early March
the subjects taken are considered tough
requires need lots of readings and understanding
its hard to undergo


with my flu and the tough subjects
all have to be done is
just keep moving on
don look back

Just...................































DON'T GIVE UP.

No comments: