Friday, October 2, 2009

24

October 2 2009,
Friday


on 30th September i went to my fren's house at around 9pm to finish up the assignment that was due on Oct 1 and yea..was my first time staying over my friend's house..

not only me..but other two friends also went over to his house..and yeap...we planned to do it without sleep...

before i went to his house...the sad thing happen is that my laptop got problem..=,= and i need to sent it to repair...so the feeling sucks when i bring my not-so-working laptop to my fren's house to do the assignment...

after 24 hours with no sleep...we managed to finish the assignment on the dot...was relax at the beginning but intense at the last minute...last minute work that is...but its a group work..so its timing consuming..what to expect..

anyways just hope i can repair my latop within 24 hours and hope my important files wont be affected by it..=(

No comments: