Thursday, October 15, 2009

8am Blooper

15 October 2009
Thursday

another day...another morning..another wake up call...since Tuesday up to now...i had been having up 8am for good reasons....early morning classes....Tuesday and Wednesday were the usual classes...


but today was a bit unusual as i missed my MR class last Monday due to assignment ...MR assignment 2....so i was thinking to go for the replacement class...which is today..at 8am actually....as i heard from my teacher that there was a class for that from 8-10am on Thursday..


so after knowing that...today morning woke up at 7.45am...normally i wake up around 7.50am..but i was 5 minutes early because a mosquito come and kacau me...>.<..so i was forced to wake up..if not...it will continue to bite me and suck my B***d while saying...'go to sleeeeeep..i will make u feel relax by sucking them all..muahahaha'


after imagining that i straight away woke up....so i left at 8am after taking bath and prepared my bag...and yea...as usual..every 8am in the morning..outside the lifts many people are waiting there...so have to endure this 'happening' place...
i was planning to go to her staff room to check out the location of the class...but in the end...i checked and apparently there is NO CLASS at 8am-10am!! oh man...there goes my extra 1 hour+sleep=(...i was thinking the mosquito that was kacau-ing me showed me some signs that there will be a class or something..but its not....THANKS TO YOU MOSQUITO...=,=


after that..since i didnt take my breakfast..i went and buy some sandwiches and snacks...and not forgeting..Nescafe.....coffee coffee...to make my eyes from =.= to O_O...but my eyes are not like them...but my eyes are more like ...U_U.....don worry..i wasnt crying..it is showing that my eyes are heavy.......


waking up for 8am classes...reminds me when i was in my earlier days back in my hometown...at 6.45am..my mum will always wake me up in one of the most cruel way..hahaha...at first..when she still saw me on the bed..she would tell me..''Wake up Jay"...and i was like 'mmmmm.mmmmm'..since its a morning...and that time my air cond was still on and it was so cold and nice to sleep...somehow in order to break my sleeping rhythm...she went and pull away my blanket...and i straight away wake up..and was shivering....hahaha...


aiks..i missed those days when my mum woke me up in that funnny way...but i cant always depend on my mum to wake me up...mustnt always be mummy's boy..haha..but..nowadays...in KL..(cant believe i m saying this=,=)i have to depend on the mosquito to wake me up....that if the air cond was switched off...if the air cond is on....nothing can wake me up... hohoho...


well...the reason why i said this is because....normally in Kl..i will set around 4 to 5 alarms from my cell phone...putting many various funny and irritating tones to wake me up...but i still could not wake up...instead...it woke my roommate up....haha..sorry dude....


so yea...this post is posted to show how tiring i felt throughtout this week....and this week is the last one that i will have 3 classes at 8am...well 2 actually...since today my class was so called 'not available'....next week will the last week for one 8am class as the lecture had finished this week...


8am....no wonder so many ppl le....the number 8 shows it all...lucky lucky time...for me...today only in particular as there is no class which i taught there is.....NOT...wait....that sounds wrong...it should be lucky!because i don have to attend class today..which saves my hearing energy ...but still wasted my walking energy ..and not good for my attendance...adoi...


oh well, this is the faith of 8am time..i cant do anything about it=P


(U....U)

No comments: