Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hidden Will to Fight

6th October 2009
Tuesday

tomorrow is the day where the battle of tennis among college will begin..its the one i m looking forward to...i will be representing Taylor's University College to compete for the MAPCU Tennis competition, which is held on Wednesday and Thursday 1-5pm at Kelana Jaya Sports Complex

after attending three days of training...i kinda have the good feeling of playing it after a long time...though its short days to train...its quite enough to brush up all my strokes and serves...

there were many sacrifices that was done by me for this competition....for the sake of the trainings on Tuesday(Sunday and Monday not affected)..i have to skip my lecture..PR1 that is...

but lucky i gave the letter of absent to the programme office so that they can pass this letter to the lecturer..and also not forgeting i will be missing another class on thursday...so the letter also will be pass over to the tutor...

tomorrow the time of the competition should be 4-8pm..but due to unreasonable circumstances, they have to change the timing to 1-5pm...the organizers are really not well organised for this competition...its not convenient for most participants...(for me its ok le...i still have letter of excuse ma..=P..but still i feel left out so i really need to ask my fren for assistant)

1-5pm..imagine the weather it would be like...today's training was 3-5pm..and even its 3pm...its so hot...still...i had no complains on that day....except that i forgot to bring my towel there..imagine without my towel...playing under the hot sun...need to use my shirt to wipe...sweat alright...=.=lll

i felt a little cram on my right thigh but later it was fine..thank god...thats the cause of the heat...so for that tournament...there will be hard battles under the sun...lets just hope my stamina wont give way..

for tomorrow..i will do my best and have no fear with any kind of opponent....no matter how good or bad are they..i will fight..with passion....

and thats why for this blog..i give it a title...'Hidden Will to Fight'....


No comments: