Saturday, October 31, 2009

End of October...

31th October 2009
Saturday

its already the end of October...many things had occur during this month...as proven from the amount of posts in my blog...haha..



right now..i m in my friend's house...and yes..(for those who read my previous post)...its the same guy's house where i did the group assignment with my other members...



been here second day...the first day yesterday the whole day was just chilling night...mostly from playing to eating, chatting and sleeping(not much)....



so today most probably i will be back in late afternoon...one of my friend is still resting and he will be kind enough to sent me back to my place....until he wakes up and the four of us have our lunch..



any plans for the day?most probably might be watching movie..coz Ming called me yesterday whether to watch movie or not..but i wasnt sure what time i m going back...hopefully its not too late...but i will be passionate enough to watch the late game of football..haha...



once i come back home..just hope that my pendrive is at home safety..coz i didnt bring it with me..and worried about it the whole yesterday...=(



U___U


No comments: