Wednesday, October 21, 2009

vampire feeling

October 20-21 2009

assignments all done...PR1 assignment is officially done...finally..after one day of sleepless time in Mcdonalds..now left two presentations...PR1 and IMT...for those..i cant afford to stay awake for the whole day without any rest..imagine what would i look like in front of the audience...@_@

its been a while i stayed awake for so long...and the feeling was great in a way as i could observed the changes of the day..from dark...to day....after this experience i realised something...firstly...with my current state...vampire...since i didnt sleep the whole day...would act very funny...the way i talk..the way i walk...the way i behave...but that does not mean i m crazy...its just the mental state of no sleep..

another thing about this experience is that..i realised why vampire hated the sunlight so much....when i was about to finish my PR1 assignment...it was morning already..so beautiful...so nice...but when the clock turns 8am....fuuuuuu...the sunnnn...was burning and glaring hotttt..i could not take it...and acted like a vampire..

i was thinking it was just a myth or just a joke about vampires hated the sun...but i was wrong....now i understand the vampire's feeling..and if i met one myself..i will kill it by flashing my torchlight to it...XD....


after this incident...i went for classes from 8-12pm...before that i went to the toilet and to my surprised...there were black spots below my eyes..OMG...i looked so retarded...hahaha...thats physical appeared..but as for my behaviour...like my fren described to me...'The Joker Vampire'...but rest assure...i didnt suck any blood...just some coffee and bread for my breakfast while behaving like the joker...inspired by the movie..the Dark Knight.....if u guys don't know what i m talking..then all i can is...sweat=,=lll..there is always google...lolzz

after classes...i went back to my apartment and slept from 12pm to 6something..and i had a good rest..

U___U

No comments: