Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun Friday

October 10 2009
saturday

wat a day i had..yesterday was a great one indeed..i went to my college to do the IMT work and after that went for L4d with 3 of my frenz...was quite fun..after that..it became to rain heavily and so we went to ECA office to play table tennis..was really fun too...

what luck i had..i needed to go back to my apartment as i needed to get ready for my next outing..which was watching movie and eating dinner...at that time the rain was settled down and so i went back safely and i waited till my two frenz came and fetch me..

so..apparently, they want to watch a movie called 'Where Got Ghost?' and they said that it is a "comedian" movie..so alright i was fine with it and so we went for the movie...and i bought ice lemon tea since i was thirsty

and there it goes...the movie...it was playing right in front of me...at first it was very funny...but as times goes..the movie became more scary..and my hands began to cover my face... unconsciously..

there was one scene where the ghost appeared from the TV..and i screamed so loud till i scared my fren next to me who was covering her face the whole timeXD...

the movie ended and my heart was still dubdub...dubdub...since that TV ghost scene...and the overall movie...when she saw my fren and i after the movie..she laughed so hard at the way our reaction faces were...due to the scary scenes..and said i m very cha...(lousy) in watching these kind of movie..

after all the screamings...my stomach made loud noises...as i think that i used up most of my energy from there..and so..we three went to SS2 to eat at......yes.......MURNI....its been a long time i have not been there...wonder hows the quality of the food..whether its the same as before or not..

so we ordered...ourselves watermelon, mango and kiwi specials..which were considered as traffic light drinks..

these pictures will explained everything about our time in Murni..=)

Before the food comes


me and wan youn..look very dreamy and hungry and thirsty while waiting for our beverages and food...



the traffic light drinks




the traffic light drinkers;watermelon, mango and kiwi special

chee yan loves red..she needs to stop drinking to take this picture


wan youn just loves yellow..she needs to get ready to stop drinking when being taken in this photo..
as for me...green...means gogogo...drink only la..in front of the camera..wakaka

and since its a gogogo type of drink..i finished my drink in an instance..lolz


here comes the food!



Mee Raja..my all time favourite from Murni..

Dinosourland..the first time i went to Murni..i was told this was roti hawaii@__@



now this is roti Hawaii..which i haven try before..and it taste...oohh lalala..


the after effect of Murni food

the 'superstar deejay' look very happy after the meals....


while i was in a dreamland...she got called so she was busy talking..



she was so busy on the phone till i got panicked...was thinking maybe she was talking bad about me..

i was wondering why she was talking on the phone for so long...
i decided to distract her with my empty drink to request for more drinks..
and i think she might need some dessert so i feed her..so that she wont have to talk on the phone


ok now for some proper photos with my two good frens and introducing them as well..

me and wan youn...she was the one who called me small kid due to my dressing>.<


chee yan and i...chee yan...the one whom called me spoiler/heartless/..i dunno why..lolz



i had a really wonderful time with them and i m sure they had a great time as well...thanks for making my life more interesting ya girls..haha=)




No comments: